HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 3, 2014

A Primitive Christmas Blog Hop

Exciting news!  YOU asked for it... I am making it happen again for you all this year!  We are once again hosting a Primitive Christmas Blog hop for you to follow along!  It starts December 1 and goes for 12 days!  I have gathered a few of my designer friends to bring you 12 COMPLIMENTARY Holiday themed projects for you to make just in time for the upcoming season!  They will also share a bit about their Holidays, maybe a FAV memory etc, include some photos and a recipe for you to enjoy!  Please feel free to copy the icon and put it on your blog or website... We want to make the season a little more Merry for everyone!!!  HO HO HO! :)


 

11 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I can't wait, love the hop and had fun making things last year.

Debbie

Karen said...

I'm so excited for this to start. It's so fun seeing and hearing everyones projects, recipes, and traditions.
Thank You!
Karen M
Omaha

Miss Stacy said...

I am excited to be doing it!!! :)

Tdsvintagelife said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, I am so very excited and can hardly wait. Your patterns are the greatest by the way I am just in the process of finishing three of them for my Thanksgiving decor.

Susie H said...

Sounds wonderful! Thank you!!!!

Cindy P said...

Thank YOU, so very much !! I really enjoy the Blog Hop and am looking forward to it !!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Fun!!!
Thanks so much for putting this together!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Candee said...

I am so excited! Thank you!

Sharon Pack said...

So glad to hear about this...I have never blog hopped!

Jackie said...

I look forward to this blog hop and will be following along:)).

Maggey and Jim said...

Another great adventure....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...